CDS is committed to excellence and continual improvement in operations and standards of Quality, Health, Safety and Environment (QHSE) throughout its activities.
The Company comply with all governmental rules and regulations and other international standards and strive to meet the following broad goals:
- Protect the health and safety of its employees, contractors and others who may be affected by its activities;
- Prevent environmental pollution; and
- Enhance client satisfaction.
We achieve this by:
- Demonstrating leadership, accountability and commitment at all levels of the organization;
- To establish and maintain a framework for setting HSE objectives;
- Implement a business specific integrated HSE management system in line with policy as an integral part of the business;
- Attain ZERO accident;
- Identifying, assessing and managing HSE risks to people and the environment;
- Minimize / eliminate risks and hazards within the workplace ;
- Ensure all incidents and non-conformances are reported and recorded;
- Monitor and manage annual performance indicators to objectives and targets ;
- Facilitate planning, control, monitoring, corrective action and auditing for continual improvement;
- To protect our equipment and assets and that of our clients always.
We all have a responsibility for maintaining high standards of HSE and this policy shall be reviewed as necessary and is capable of adapting to changing circumstances.